Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Digital Easter

I had fun painting this whimsical picture of Mr. Bunny with his elaborately painted egg. I thought of several captions for it, from silly to downright ridiculous, but decided against including any of them on the painting. I also didn't want to limit how someone might want to use a picture like this, so I'm offering it in the shop as a digital download. Go straight to the listing on Etsy by clicking here.

I don't decorate my house for Easter or most other holidays, for that matter. I've also never been a big fan of Easter bunnies, but I do think bunnies are adorable and make delightful illustrations. I've always been inspired by Beatrix Potter's work, and this is what came out of my inspired imagination.
Mr. Bunny's Awesome Find; 8x10 watercolor
In addition to the image in three high-resolution file formats, I'm including a medium-resolution file of the image formatted as an Easter greeting (see below). Print cards or a scrapbook page or even a piece to frame. Don't you just love options? The digital option is new for me, so this is sort of a test. Don't you just love tests? No? Sorry.
Happy Easter Card, 5x7


No comments:

Post a Comment