Saturday, November 9, 2013

Made to Order

Thread Collector ACEO, 2.5"x3.5" watercolor original
The paint is barely dry on this piece. It will be heading to California on Monday. I sold it on Etsy this morning, and painted it this afternoon. That's how "made to order" works for me. I listed pictures of a previously painted piece that serves as the general reference for future originals. Of course, no two will be exactly alike, but they will be similar. Here is the piece I painted several weeks ago and listed on Etsy a few days ago.
In the description of the item, I explain that I will be painting a fresh piece "to order" when someone chooses to buy this piece. If the customer receives the piece, and doesn't like it, they may return it for a full refund.

I have relisted this piece. And, again, it will be made to order...maybe for you! Click here to see what's available in my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment